Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Full-Time Mental Health Technician at Elmendorf Air Force Base in Anchorage, Alaska.
– Monday – Friday Schedule
– No On-Call Responsibilities!
– Full Benefits Package
– Competitive salary
– Must possess an associate degree or commensurate level of training for a Psychiatric Technician or mental health program assistant. Education requirement may be met by military or comparable training.
– Must have experience with psychological test results, interviewing patients, and assisting professional staff to carry out prescribed treatment plan
– Possess a current BLS through the American Heart Association
– Possess a minimum of 36 months full time experience as a Psychiatric Technician
Anchorage is Alaska’s largest city and it lies between the mountains and the sea. Anchorage has a lot to offer including big city amenities, such as museums, great restaurants, and theaters.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 730 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 7,100 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
You can also apply on our website: http://bit.ly/2YYW2ix