At Matrix Providers – You come first. Always. Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Psychiatric Technician to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, between the hours of 7:30am – 4:30pm
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Psychiatric Technician must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Graduation from an accredited Psychiatric Technician Program; or completion of an equivalent education and experience that meets the requirement of the American Association of Psychiatric Technicians or completion of education and experience as a behavioral science specialist/technician in the United States military and proof of having completed an Armed Forces course involving psychiatric technician training or civilian course from an accredited school in the care of behavioral health patients
• Certification: Basic Life Support
• Experience: Candidate must have 36 months of experience within last five years of administering, scoring, and reporting psychological test results; interviewing patients to obtain biopsychosocial history, personal information; and assisting professional staff to carry out prescribed treatment plan
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.