Catalyst Professional Services is currently seeking a Psychiatric Technician to provide services at Naval Branch Health Clinic Millington, TN. The Psychiatric Technician will work with active duty service members and their dependents in the Medical Clinic.
- Assist in initial intake assessments and triage interviews.
- Assist in counseling and orient patients to the unit procedures and policies.
- Assist in a variety of treatment modalities including but not limited to biofeedback, stress management, and group therapy.
This is a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those who serve our country!
- Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Medical Benefits
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
Must Possess the following:
1.1. Graduation from an accredited Psychiatric Technician Program, or completion of an equivalent education and experience that meets the requirement of the American Association of Psychiatric Technicians (www.psychtechs.org);
1.2. Completion of education and experience as a corpsman in the United States military and proof of having completed an Armed Forces course involving neuropsychiatric nursing and an Armed Forces or civilian course from an accredited school in the care of the developmentally disabled client.
1.3 An Associate of Arts degree in a behavioral science, or a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, or a degree in Sociology or behavioral science related field.
- A minimum of 12 months full time experience within the preceding 24 months as a Psychiatric Technician.