Patient Care Tech: PCT (Psychiatric) – MHT
Location: Westchester Medical Center 100 Woods Rd. Valhalla, NY 10595
The Behavioral Health Center at Westchester Medical Center has been a leading provider of comprehensive behavioral health services since 1929. Located in a freestanding facility on the campus of Westchester Medical Center, the Behavioral Health Center offers a full spectrum of inpatient, outpatient, community and emergency care for individuals and families
To apply: Diamond Healthcare
Rate: $17.50 per hour
First and Second Shift: (7am – 3:30pm and 3:00pm – 11:30pm) or
Per Diem: (On Call When Needed)
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Maintain documentation including shift summaries, significant incident reports, documentation of room checks, etc.
• Daily oversight of direct patient care staff
• Daily supervision of patient milieu
• Implement and monitor individual behavioral plans
• Enrich and augment scheduled/structured therapeutic and recreational activities
• De-escalate and intervene in crisis situations as appropriate
• Provide one to one supervision of patients as ordered by medical staff
• Supervise patients in residential areas and those segregated for stabilization management
• Provide guidance to patients in life skills and grooming
• Participate in staff and treatment team meetings
• Conduct inside and outside rounds
• Associate Degree from an accredited college or university in a health or human services field preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree. Crisis Intervention / Preventing and Managing Crisis Situation Certification a plus, Bi-Lingual a plus
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• 1+ years of Behavioral Health experience with all populations preferred
• Ability to:
direct the activities of patients
work under potentially stressful conditions
deal with individuals and critical situations in an effective manner
It is the policy of Diamond Healthcare not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
We are an expert firm and we need a psych tech to review a case for us and evaluate the care this patient received.
The compensation for this review is significant.
Please contact me as soon as possible at this email or by calling me at (617) 768-7103.
Cambridge Medical Experts
955 Massachusetts Ave No. 260
Cambridge, MA 02139