For over 125 years, Bancroft has been making a difference in the lives of many. The organization is well known for helping people with disabilities achieve fulfilling lives while improving their function, activity and participation in society. Bancroft’s reputation for excellence is based on its commitment to providing a spectrum of individualized services, treating each person with respect and dignity, and providing services in an encouraging and supportive environment.
About the Mobile Solutions Program
Our Mobile Solutions Program provides evidence based treatment for youth exhibiting challenging behaviors in their home and/or community setting. Mobile Solutions team members collaboratively develop and implement individualized treatment plans that promote independence and overall quality of life. The program utilizes a client-centered approach, which emphasizes active participation by the family, in an effort to keep the supported youth within their home and out of residential placement.
About the Position
Bancroft is currently seeking field consultation associates who will provide direct support to children and adolescents diagnosed with developmental disabilities. Qualified candidates will..
- Receive clinical training in a variety of settings including acute residential treatment, schools, vocational training programs, and adult brain injury services.
- Work in partnership with board certified behavior analysts, ABA specialists, counselors, and other mental and behavioral health professionals.
- Develop and monitor individually specific treatment programs utilizing a behavior analytic perspective.
- Assist children and adolescents in acquiring daily living skills, such as tooth brushing, hygiene, cooking, etc.
- Develop professional relationships with families, care managers, and allied health professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree plus one year of experience in Human Services field or three years of experience working directly with developmentally disabled individuals in a treatment setting.
- Availability to work weekdays between 3pm-8pm, with flexibility on weekends.
- Comfortable working in a hospital environment.
Send Resumes to: